Monday 10 June 2013

Manicure Monday: Nails Inc Nail Polish Porchester Square

Nails Inc Nail Polish Porchester Square available from here 

See that Hero Shade sticker on the bottle? Yep, you’d better believe it. Porchester Square is one of those colours that had everyone raving when it first came out, and quite rightly so. This is quite simply the perfect mushroom shade for me.  The others I’ve tried have left me looking a but corpse like but this one has just enough lavender in it to suit most skin tones.


Like all Nails Inc polishes, I used two coats to get this finish and I personally love the application and formula. It also has a naturally glossy finish that I adore. A mushroomy shade makes a change from a nude beige and is just that little bit more interesting. Get it or regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment