Wednesday 26 June 2013

Mammoth Empties Part 4: Body care products


Veet Hair Minimising Body Moisturiser – A good everyday basic but I don’t think it made any difference to hair growth.

Vaseline Essential Moisture – Ideal for everyday if you just want to put it on and go.

Soap & Glory Clean On Me – My favourite shower gel and I swear it lasts at least 10 weeks.

Imperial Leather Precious Night Blooming Jasmine and Cotton Milk  Shower Cream – I loved the smell of this as jasmine is my favourite scent. Worked well and only cost a pound!

Sure Clear Aqua Crystal Roll On – No white marks! Not sure if I prefer roll on or spray but at least a roll on is smaller and easier to carry around.

Sure Crystal Clear Aqua Spray – Again, no white marks! Does the job very well.


The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter – I love this! All the nutty flavours are winners in my book and this is tropical and smells like sunscreen. That’s before I even get starte on the intense hydration these butters deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment