New Look wanted to hear my thoughts on the shows, designers and emerging trends for SS14 and I'd love to share them with you too.
1. Do you have a favourite designer?
How could I choose just one? I love Elie Saab for glamorous eveningwear, Philip Armstrong for playful dresses, Burberry Prorsum for classic looks and Erdem just for being Erdem.
2. What was your favourite collection?
One that I felt resonated with my personal style was Osman Yousefzada. Clean lines, crisp silhouettes and classic colours are all things that I look for in my trans-seasonal wardrobe. Influenced by India and the East, he avoided the obvious and instead picked out elements such as embroidery, lace and repetitive pattern to subtly reference the look.
3. Do you think the event is important in promoting the fashion industry?
London Fashion Week is a hotbed for fresh young talent. I think London has a reputation as the maverick of fashion. It's a great mix of newer designers such as House of Holland and Giles Deacon and more established houses such as Burberry and Mulberry which is what keeps it interesting.
4. Describe London Fashion Week in 3 words
Fun. Fearless. Exciting.
5. Is there any particular celebrity you base your fashion on or would you call your style individual?
Although I don't go out to follow any one celebrity, I adore the way that Alexa Chung keeps is classy and casual, Scarlett Johansson's flirty and sexy eveningwear and Monica Belluci for just oozing Italian glamour.
6. What are the 5 most inspiring blogs you follow?