Wednesday 25 September 2013

ELF Haul - Brushes, Eyelid Primer and Blush

I swear it's physically impossible to order just one thing on ELF; it just seems like a crying shame. So when I needed to get hold of a new blusher, I also managed to get hold of three new brushes and an eyelid primer too.

Here's what I got:




Studio Angled Foundation Brush from here- I've has this brush before and loved it, but one day all the bristles fell out. Luckily, it's not worth crying over when it's so reasonable to buy. The angled edge makes it perfect for reaching the areas around your nose, love it.

Professional Brow Comb from here- I couldn't see that there was much difference between this brush and the studio version so saved a few pennies and opted for this one. This is going to be used purely on separating lashes.

Brush and Studio Angled Blush Brush from here - A thicked, fluffier and softer version of the foundation brush, I'll be using this to contour my cheeks.






ELF Studio Blush - Peachy Keen available here 

I love this colour so much! I know it doesn't look too exciting in the packaging but it works wonders on your face. With a lovely irridescent finish, this is infused with minute golden specks. I've been using this everyday to create a beautiful warm, peachy glow and it just makes me look healthy and outdoorsy. It's so subtle, it's just a colour that doesn't overpower you and blends into your look.



ELF Eyelid Primer - Sheer available here

A lot has been said already about this primer, with many people comparing it to the Urban Decay primer and calling it a dupe. I haven't tried the Urban Decay one so couldn't comment, but here's what I think of the ELF primer. I bought this in Sheer and upon application, found that it's lighter than my skintone making it a sheer for pale skins only. Using the sponge doe foot applicator, you simply swipe a little on the eyelid and lightly rub across the lid. I've been using this on its own just to keep my eyelids shine-free and can just about get away with it! Really though I'd recommend using it with a beige eyeshadow at least. It lasts around 6 hours before starting to crease but it's still great value.

Have you guys tried any of these ELF products?

No comments:

Post a Comment