Saturday 29 June 2013

Mammoth Empties Part 5: Hands, teeth and everything else


Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream – I’ve been using this for years and it was my favourite, until I tried Kiehls. That said, I’d still happily use this as it’s so good at keeping hands soft.

Kiehls’ Ultimate Strength Hand Salve – Already on my birthday list, please santa?! All time favourite hand cream.


Per Una Originale 10ml – My favourite non designer perfume ever, I’ve already got a huge stash of this but 10ml is way too small.

Tails Cosmopolitan* - Not a beauty related item but I had to include it as I got this in my goody bag at the #BrumBloggerMeet (link to post). 

Colgate Sensitive Multi Protection – I have such sensitive teeth and I;ve tried everything under the sun to help. Can’t say this is a miracle worker but we can but try.

Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief – Better than the Sensitive Multi Protection one! I’ve got 4 mini tubes as you can see of this because I’m always getting them when I go to the dentist, for free! Can’t say fairer than that.

Colgate Total – It’s toothpaste, enough said.

And my toothbrush haha! Wisdom, although I’m really not fussy.




No comments:

Post a Comment