Monday 3 June 2013

Manicure Monday: ELF Nail Polish Fire Coral

ELF Nail Polish available from here 

This is just one item I got from a huge ELF haul a while back. It’s the first ELF nail polish I’ve tried and I was drawn to this reddish coral colour. The colour has got to be my favourite part of this polish. It’s about as far away on the coral colour scale you can get before hitting red.

Application is ok, the brush could be better and doesn’t cover the whole nail and the formula is a little on the thin side.  I’d definitely recommend that you use a topcoat with this one to stop it from chipping and it didn’t last as long as an OPI or Nails Inc polish for example. I’ve heard that the quality of these polishes can really vary from shade to shade so if you’re willing to risk it for £1.50 then have fun experimenting! If not, you can’t beat Barry M :)


What I do love about the ELF polishes is the size, (10ml), value (£1.50) and added benefits to the formula. They are “infused with active Vitamin E for stronger, healthier nails” and are toluene, formaldehyde and DBP Dibutyl Phthalate Free. I definitely think that more companies should be working to remove these chemicals from their products so hats off to ELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment