Sunday 9 June 2013

Mammoth Empties Part 2: Make Up


Here it goes, part two is devoted to makeup (with one random face product thrown in because I clearly got confused).

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B20  Beige Tendre 30ml – Warning – shake before use! A great foundation, really easy to apply although it does need buffing out with a stippling brush or sponge afterwards. I have repurchased already but I’m still looking for the elusive perfect foundation as I think this is a touch light on me.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 200 Soft Beige 30ml – Purchased on a whim and turned out to be one of my favourite foundations. The colour is a little warmer than the Chanel and makes me look pretty healthy. Already repurchased this exceptionally good quality drugstore foundation.

Models Own Powder Blusher Peach Blush – I used to use this along with the peachy coral coloured blusher below as a very light bronzer. Fabulous shade that I used until I hit the pan. Then it broke. Oops. Pretty good value too as the quality is better than a lot of less expensive blushers

Models Own Powder Blusher Warm Glow – Looks great with Peach Blush, also great to use on its own on the apples for a just pinched peachy glow with some irridescence.

Arbonne FC5 Hydrating Eye Crème 1ml Sachet – Got this when I tried out the rest of the FC5 range. The brand is huge in the USA but not as well known in the UK. I’m using the cleanser and moisturiser at the moment but the eye cream isn’t as good as GinZing.

Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara – Great mascara, definitely one of my favourites. Would purchase a full sized one but to be honest I’ve got quite a few minis to use up first.


George Bronzer Duo No1 for Blondes – I’m not really blonde but hey, whatever. I only started contouring and using bronzer until last year and this was the product I used to get me started. Everybody always used to think I was wearing MAC when I had this on as the colours are that good! Pretty good for a £3.50 compact I picked up to use on holiday. I’d definitely buy this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment