Sunday 14 April 2013

Neon jewellery and a buckle up bangle



Neon yellow earrings / Silver belt buckle bangle / Neon pink earrings / All H&M

Guess what time it is? It’s jewellery haul time! I keep doing this, running into the high street and running back out with armfuls of jewellery. I don’t know what it is but I just keep buying jewellery! Maybe it’s because everyone knows jewellery is the quickest and easiest way to liven up an outfit. Or perhaps it’s because jewellery always fits.

Anyway, I’ll start off with my favourites. This little lot from H&M have been an absolute outfit saviour. I love neon jewellery and already have the matching pink fluoro necklace. The yellow and pink fluoro earrings are so fun and great for doing colour clash or against a plain grey t shirt (one of my favourite looks that I’ll be wearing with printed trousers this summer).

The silver buckle bangle is a concession to my lust for this Mulberry bangle. In the absence of funds, this little number will have to do.


Peacock Scarf - Matalan / Triangle ring, jade necklace, peace necklace - Dorothy Perkins / Black stone ring and gold star necklace - Primark

The next bunch are something of an odd assortment of pieces. This peacock scarf is so reminiscent of Matthew Williamson but was from Matalan. The rest of the jewellery includes a lucky jade necklace, a gold triangle ring and a double layered chain necklace from Dorothy Perkins. The star necklace and oversized black stone ring are from Primark, my favourite place for a pick me up.

Do any of you guys rely on jewellery for a fast fashion hit?

No comments:

Post a Comment