Monday 15 April 2013

Monday Manicure: Revlon Plum Nights NOTD


Revlon Nail Enamel Plum Night 799

Today’s Nail of the Day is brought to you by Revlon. I don’t own many Revlon nail polishes but I have to say I’m in love with their pink glitter shade ‘Sparkling’. I picked this one up for a bargainous pound at Poundland whereas it's on sale at Superdrug for £6.49 and would definitely recommend that you guys head to your nearest. When I was in there last week I saw three Collection 2000 Hot Looks polishes being sold for a pound!

I digress. I love the colour of this polish, it makes such a change from black which is what I’d usually go for if I wanted to wear something darker and is more subdued than my favourite reds, pinks and corals.

The brush is a great fan shape that makes application easy, and after two coats it had a really glossy finish. It also lasted just under a week before chipping, bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment