Friday 12 April 2013

May 2013 Magazine Freebies



It’s another bumper month for magazine freebies guys! I love trying out new products and brands this way and I’ll happily rush to the shops to get hold of my favourite products before they all sell out.

This month Red magazine have teamed up with Aromatherapy Associates, a brand I’ve never used before, to offer 3 great products from their Rose range. I picked up the Hydrating Rose Face Mask and there was also a cleanser and moisturiser on offer for just £4 each when they’re worth over £50 altogether!

Next up Grazia has a voucher for a free Kiehls product inside the Cara Delevinge issue to redeem at your nearest Kiehls. The products on offer are Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Masque, Creme de Corps Body Moisturiser and Actively Correcting and Beautifing BB Cream SPF50.

Cosmopolitan is offering a free Phil Smith Be Gorgeous Total Treat Argan Oil Hair Transforming Cream with this month's issue worth £5.50.

Marie Claire is also offering a free Ciate nail polish in either metallic gold or a nude colour as well as a bonus tube of Jergens. 

I’m pretty sure there’s some more out there at the moment, I think I saw that InStyle had a Cowshed product too. 

Have you guys spotted any other great freebies this month?

1 comment: