Monday 8 April 2013

Birmingham International Fashion Week





So I know I’ve been quiet on the blog front (sorry!) but I have plenty to report on! A few weeks back I was lucky enough to be invited to Birmingham International Fashion Week at Millennium Point. I went along with two of my favourite Birmingham bloggers Rach from Pretty Petticoats and Becca from Fashion Train, who is basically a celebrity.

It was so great to see an event like this in Birmingham and it would be great to see it here again next year! As well as the actual fashion shows, there were some great local independent retailers there too including KrisXChi who had a beautiful vintage themed stand (I’m such a sucker for a vintage teacup, typewriter, saucer…).

I didn’t take many pictures but here’s a taster (I love the shoe below!)



No comments:

Post a Comment