Wednesday 10 April 2013

Chic and Seek Competition Win



You might have seen on Twitter that I was the very lucky winner of a competition held by Chic and Seek. If you haven’t heard, Chic and Seek is on online store selling high end, pre owned accessories from the likes of Chanel, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Celine, Dior and more. It’s one of my favourite websites to visit just to look at the beautiful and unusual items are always being added. I’ve long lusted after the rare Hermes Birkin and classic Chanel bags that are brought into her beautiful mews house in Notting Hill by well heeled London ladies.


I knew that I’d won a voucher to spend on the site but I didn’t realise I was also in for a few more treats! Inside the very small but perfectly formed box that arrived on my doorstep was a lovely mini bottle of pink champagne in a cute neoprene wetsuit type sleeve, a pink Chic and Seek hardback cover notebook, a mini bag of pink sweets, love hearts, an invitation to visit the house itself (Tara I’m so there the next time I’m down in London!) and of course my voucher, all tied up in pink ribbon and tissue and presented in a lovely little bag and box.

Thank you so much to everyone at Chic and Seek, it was so thoughtfully put together and I can’t wait to pick a perfect piece of pre owned fashion. Let me know when the Chanel handbags come in!

If you haven't done so already, head over to the Chic & Seek website and take a look at their stylish designer wares for yourself!

Have you ever bought anything from Chic and Seek?

2 comments:

  1. oooh that's a lovely little giveaway! love the cue bottle! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I can't decide what to spend it on, I'm keeping an eye out for some more Anya Hindmarch bags! xx

    ReplyDelete