Tuesday 12 August 2014

Summer Holiday Outfits - Part 1

It's that time of year again; summer holidays. I've already had my summer holiday but I thought it would be a good idea to share my holiday outfits with you in a mini series.

I took some pictures of my holiday outfits once I got back to the UK so I could show you exactly what I wore, and I'm a little more tanned in these pictures than usual!

It can be really difficult shopping for summer holidays as you don't want to just wear shorts and t shirts, but want to relax too, so I've tried to put together some really easy to wear outfits.

Here's my first summer holiday outfit, and to start, it's an evening look!

Tribal skirt; Primark, Oversized grey t shirt; Primark, Triangle Necklace; Primark, Black strappy heels; Matalan, Sunglasses; D&G


The tribal skirt is a real statement piece that actually features a lot of metal sequins and beads, so to dress it down I added a super casual oversized grey t shirt. To keep it suitable for evening I added plain black strappy heels that and a gold triangle necklace. This look would also work with flat sandals. The black heels are so versatile, I packed something plain on purpose to save space in the suitcase and make sure I could get away with one pair of heels for the duration of the trip.

The entire outfit is budget friendly (my holiday clothes always seem to get ruined from being washed abroad!) and all of these pieces can be worn back in England and I've worn the heels loads since I got back.

Stay tuned for part 2!



2 comments:

  1. I'm loving that skirt, so pretty. You look beautiful :-)

    Christine, x

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! That's so kind of you, had just come back from holidays so I was so tanned compared to normal. I love Aztec, I've seen a fluoro pink version in Oasis that I may need to purchase! I can't believe you're from Norway, great to hear from you and thank you for your comment. I've been on your blog and really liked your Plaid outfit xxx

    ReplyDelete