Monday 19 August 2013

Monday Manicure: Barry M Gelly Nail Paint Papaya



Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Papaya* GNP13 available here

You might have spotted this little number in my Birthday Present post, can you tell that everybody loves Barry M? I didn't even ask for nail polish or Barry M but my friends must know me too well because everyone who bought me polish bought me Barry M!

I digress, I've already tried out the Watermelon shade which is the darkest Gelly shade available, now onto a much more summery colour. Papaya is a fabulously fruity peachy orange shade with a high shine finish. I could have used 3 coats to get a better finish as this wasn't perfect at 2 coats and a base coat.

I adore this colour, I think it's perfect for high summer and the colour is literally juicy. It came off really easily too and lasted just under a week. These are such good value it looks like I'll be working my way around the entire Gelly range at this rate.

Which is your favourite shade?

1 comment:

  1. oooh such a lovely shade, i bought two new gelly's today! :) xo

    ReplyDelete