Wednesday 15 May 2013

Product Review: Kiehl’s Three Steps to Ultra Moisture – The Ultra Facial Collection


I don’t know about you, but Kiehl’s is one of my favourite brands. I can’t get enough of the Hand Salve and Crème de Corps, so I was really pleased to get this as a gift from the USA.




The Kiehl’s Three Steps to Ultra Moisture – The Ultra Facial Collection is a three piece set containing an Ultra Facial Cleanser (30ml), Ultra Facial Toner (40ml) and Ultra Facial Cream (50ml).

First off the cleanser. In a tube similar in size and shape to their famous lip balm, the little screw top lid is a little fiddly to open. The product itself is a semi-opaque gel with a very slight shimmer. This felt thick and luxurious and lathered well.



The toner is a semi opaque thickish liquid that I applied onto a cotton wool pad. It came out clean so the cleanser must have been good!



Finally, the moisturiser is quite a heavy cream that felt really comforting.

Overall after using the three products my skin felt soft and moisturised, although there was a little cream left on the skins surface. This is a great little kit and is just the right size to take away with you on holiday or for overnight stays. After using it for a few days my skin felt hydrated and clear. It’s a great little set and I’d recommend it to anyone who has normal skin.

Have any of you used Kiehl’s products before? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment