Monday 27 May 2013

Manicure Monday: OPI Nail Lacquer I Eat Mainely Lobster

OPI I Eat Mainely Lobster - available from here

Happy Bank Holiday! Hope you’re all enjoying the sunshine.

You know you’re onto a winner when you get stopped by strangers to ask where your nail polish is from. My friends and strangers for that matter couldn’t get enough of this beautiful coral nail polish from OPI.

A vibrant, pinky coral with just a touch of orange, there is a slight hint of iridescence in the bottle which doesn’t really come through when painted onto the nail unless you’re out in the sunshine. A high shine almost gelly finish, I used 3 coats to get this finish and I know some people thought it was a little streaky, and I guess it was a little thin.

However, I adore this colour! It’s perfect for spring and autumn days, as it’s bright but not too loud. For those really hot summer days (haha) I’ll be getting a bit more adventurous and going for a more orange based coral to really pop!


Have any of you used this colour before?

No comments:

Post a Comment