Monday 20 May 2013

NOTD Ciate Strictly Legal



Ciate Paint Pot Strictly Legal  available from here 

As if this is the first Ciate product I’ve owned! This is a really unusual colour for me but I thought I’d try something different.

Ciate Paint Pots are described as long-lasting, ultra glossy nail enamels. They’re also Formaldehyde and Toluene free, and cutting down on chemicals is on my beauty to do list this year.

The first thing I noticed about this formula was how good the coverage was on these. From the first stroke, it’s clear that you could easily get away with one coat of this luxurious polish. It’s very opaque and shimmers with a gold, pink and green undertone.  The shimmer is very dense within the burgundy base and really makes this polish shine.

It lasted really well with two coats at just under a week. Overall, I’m really impressed with these and will definitely be picked up more Ciate polish!

What do you think of Ciate Paint Pots?

No comments:

Post a Comment