Friday 13 April 2012

Mid week beauty treats

Just a few beauty bargains I wanted to share with you, and all for under a pound!



Starting with haircare, I braved Home Bargains and got two 75ml travel sized Charles Worthington takeaways haircare products for 99p each. The frizz smoothing shampoo and conditioners are meant “for super shiny frizz free hair”. I've had a chance to use this now and it's left my hair feeling soft and silky, it straightened really easily and it was straighter than usual once I'd finished too! Will definitely be repurchasing.

Next is a gorgeous Technic nail polish in Mermaid. A hex glitter topcoat, I think this is as good as the famous OPI dupe, Carnival but I don’t think this is a dupe for anything. I've done a quick swatch on one nail to show you.



Lastly, this Primark beauty baked highlighter that I picked up for 50p reduced from £2.50! If you’re looking for a powder highlighter, you could do a lot worse than this and it’s actually pretty decent. There’s a fair amount of product in here and the bottom even has a mirror! The swatch shoes that it is a richly pigmented golden colour, although it didn't come out very evenly.

Have you picked up any cheeky treats this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment