Saturday 14 March 2015

April 2015 UK Magazine Freebies ft Marie Claire, Glamour, Balance Me and Nails Inc

If you're out shopping this weekend then I have to tell you about these fantastic magazine freebies I picked up this week.



Firstly, UK Marie Claire is giving away a Nails Inc Nail Polish with the April issue which costs £3.99. It comes in a choice of 4 shades, Fiesta (red/pink) , Fashion, Fizz (pastel brown) and Festival (pastel pink with a grey undertone) and I picked up Fashion, a gorgeous pastel dove grey colour. 


In the bottle it looks like it has a purple undertone but when on it looks more blue or lavender. I even did a NOTD for you!

I love this colour and was so impressed with the formula. It went on smoothly, was fully opaque at one coat and even better, no need for a top coat as it didn't chip in 4 days.

Shall I go back for the other 3 colours?!


Next up is Glamour magazine. This month they are giving away products from Balance Me, one of my favourite brands as it is 100% natural. I actually bought 2 copies as Glamour is just £2 so I picked up the Balance Me Shine On Tinted Lip Salve in Sheer Red and Balance Me Super Moisturising Body Wash. There is also a Pure Skin Face Wash and Radiance Face Mask available. 

So what are you waiting for? Head to your newsagents ASAP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment