Tuesday 17 February 2015

NOTD: Ciate Paint Pot in Snatch

It's been so long since I did one of these but here goes!

Ciate Paint Pots Long Lasting Full Coverage Nail Enamel - Two coats - Ciate available here


Ciate is such a great little brand and perhaps best know for their amazing Advent Calendars.

I picked up this colour, Snatch 038 a little while ago and love the colour. A real bright postbox red, it's such a showstopping colour that gets noticed every time.

Ciate Paint Pots Long Lasting Full Coverage Nail Enamel - One coat - Ciate available here


The formula is smooth and not too thick or thin, with a slim brush that can get into edges easily. I personally like the shape of the bottle and find it easy to hold. This only needs one coat but I've shown pictures of both one and two coats just to show you how opaque it is with one coat. It is advertised as a full coverage nail enamel and there is no denying that this is true!

Durability wise, it could do with being topped up with a clear topcoat to prevent chipping as it does tend to come off around the base and tip, but I love the colour so much I can get over it.



2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty colour! I'm only just getting into Ciate as a nail brand. This is lovely.
    Ting | The Ting Thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a gorgeous colour! I've really gotten into Ciate polishes recently.

    ReplyDelete