Wednesday 10 December 2014

Event: Smiggle UK Launch at Bullring Birmingham

The Bullring is welcoming a host of new stores lately, and one of these to open just recently is Smiggle. I was invited along to the launch and as well as getting a tour of the store, I also got to learn more about the brand.



Smiggle Alphabet Keyrings - need one

Smiggle 2015 Diaries - love these!

Smiggle is short for 'a smile and a giggle' and is dedicated to fuelling creativity by delivering original, fun and affordable stationary. The product development team brings out new pieces continuously and all the stationary is fun, quirky, individual and colourful. A household name in Australia where there are 160 stores, they are now opening across the UK with 18 stores open in time for Christmas.






The Bullring store is small but perfectly formed. Full to the rafters with a host of colourful pencil cases, notebooks pens and more, it is a stationary lovers dream.

I took a few snaps of my favourite pieces, including this milk carton pencil case which is very much in the style of the Chanel Lait De Coco Bag from AW14 - cute!




We were also gifted this fabulous Advent Calendar, a great alternative to chocolate for kids.


A big thank you to the team at Smiggle for having me!!

1 comment:

  1. Out of all pic of the store, I liked the most is milk carton pencil case. It is so cute, I would like to get it for my kid. Hey I am a planner but this time I need to do corporate event planning!! It is my first time when I am working alone without my team. Any idea how to manage alone?

    ReplyDelete