Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year


Happy New Year! Here's hoping that 2013 brings you everything you wished for. One of my resolutions is to pay more attention to the blog and that means posting at least once or twice a week.  One of these posts will probably be Monday Manicure with a longer post later in the week.

Apologies for being so sporadic with posting over the last few months, life is mental at the moment!

2012 was a good year, what with opening the Birmingham Made Me shop in May and seeing Coco's Closet grow. I never could have imagined I'd have an opportunity like this to open a real bricks and mortar shop and I'm really thankful to have had this experience.

This year I hope to keep it up (the shop will be open in The Mailbox until June) and make sure I put more up on ASOS Marketplace and on the website.

In terms of my beauty resolutions, I'm definitely going to try and buy natural/organic when it comes to skin and haircare in particular so keep your eyes peeled for more adventures from me.

Do you have any beauty or blogging resolutions for 2013? Leave me a comment so I can be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment