Sunday 20 January 2013

Boux Avenue Store Opening – Merry Hill Centre


As you may remember, I was lucky enough to be invited to the opening of the Boux Avenue store in Bullring Birmingham back in March. Well when Theo Paphitis came back to the Midlands to open his fifteenth Boux Avenue store in the Merry Hill centre, Dudley, I got to go again!

Image c/o Emily Jayne here 

With a glass of something sparkling in hand, myself and Emily Jayne took a guided tour around the store.

Black and lace

Black and red

As always, the sparkling new store was choc full of underwear, nightwear, slippers, gifts and more. The shops always look gorgeous and the staff are friendly, welcoming and very helpful.

Snuggly PJ's

I love these cat slippers!  



Snuggly slippers

I took a few photos to give you a virtual guided tour. My favourite pieces are of course the underwear sets and the gifts! Have you seen the notebooks and enamelled keyrings? Great gifts if I ever did see one!

Sparkly gifts

Tempting toiletries

Girly gifts

Hedgehog PJ's
Boux Avenue is a great place to shop for anyone with a larger cup as they go up to a 40H. As someone who has never needed the help of chicken fillets, this makes them a godsend!


And here’s one for the boys (although I thoroughly doubt that any men read this blog?!). The gorgeous Boux Avenue girls handing out sweets at the launch.

Are you guys fans of Boux Avenue?

P.S - Big thanks to Laura at Fluorescent, sorry this is so late!!

1 comment: