Wednesday 14 January 2015

Tatty Devine name necklace loving

Hi guys! Today I thought I'd share my thoughts on Tatty Devine and show you my little collection.

When I was growing up I loved Tatty Devine and always wanted to visit their flagship store on Brick Lane. I love the fact that the brand was set up by two female entrepreneurs who started out selling handmade jewellery and accessories on market stalls in Spitalfields and Portobello. I also love their fun, quirky style and the tongue in cheek tone of the bright, colourful jewellery.

My personalised Bella and Robot name necklace (Font is Ladybug)

Years later, I was lucky enough to receive my very own Tatty Devine necklace at the Bullring Bloggers event as well as a voucher to make up another necklace of my choice!

The nearest Tatty Devine to me is located in Selfridges Birmingham on Level 4, so I went in to choose my very own name neckalce. After much deliberating I finally decided on a word for my name necklace, and since I already had my blog name on a necklace I thought I'd go for something different.

The whole experience when making a name necklace is interactive and personal and the staff there are very willing to give advice if you're having trouble deciding.

First off, I chose what word I wanted on my necklace and how big the font would be. Then, I chose the font, the text colour, a charm, the colour for the charm, and finally between silver and gold on the chain.

I left my order to be lasercut and assembled and went back to pick it up an hour or so later. Depending on how busy they are, they can get these to you super quickly and you can simply go out for coffee and come back if needed.

Here is a snap of my finished necklace!

My personalised Bonjour name necklace in Red Glitter Special with a Red Mirror Heart Charm, Ladybug font

The whole experience is so fun and you can have (almost) any name or word you like immortalised in acrylic. What would you pick?!


2 comments:

  1. So lovely! Great choice :) I have such difficulty deciding what I want on a personalised necklace!
    Ting | The Ting Thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great necklace - looks lovely! :)
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete