Monday 17 March 2014

March Clothes Haul ft Primark, Oasis and New Look

One of my new years resolutions was to stop buying anything unnecessary and focus on buying just a few key pieces to keep my wardrobe looking current. I don't know about you but I just seem to accumulate stuff! 

I've been really sticking to this and my Primark hauls are definitely a lot smaller than they used to be! However, a girl needs to shop every once in a while so here are a few of the essentials I've picked up in the last few weeks.


Here's a collection of the accessories I've been purchasing. The massive black bag is from Primark and was a steal at £12! I bought this for my holiday in May to use as hand luggage but I've got a sneaky feeling this is going to be too big!

I've been searching a gold triangle/bunting necklace for ages and managed to find 2 in Primark at just £3 each. One is in peach and one is just gold so I may return one of them in keeping with my resolution.

I haven't used the giant hair bun but these are always great on bad hair days.

I am in love with the black heels! They're from Marks and Spencer and a very easy to wear mid-heel in a classic point shape. I've worn them a few times and they've just perfect for work or casual wear; perfection!


New Look has really upped their dress game lately and I can't seem to stop buying them! These are both black tunic style dresses with a twist. The first has a gorgeous maroon coloured top section whilst the second has an unusual drop waist and I'll be wearing this one for work.


Hello leather skirt! I've already got a flippy leather effect skirt from Oasis, but I fell in love with this pencil style as soon as I saw it. Paired with this electric blue blouse and the Marks & Spencer heels, that's an instant outfit right there. 


Every girl needs a leather jacket, and whilst I still haven't found the perfect real leather jacket, this faux version will do just fine. Another Oasis find, this has a real biker feel to it with it's round neck collar and full length zip. It also has an elasticated arm which makes it really comfortable and a great fit.


Last but not least, some stripey PJ's! Another Primark find, these are so cute and they had a few different designs too.

What have you been buying this month?

2 comments:

  1. Love that black tunic dress, will look great for work I might have to go buy myself one!
    I've been looking for a tunic dress like this for ages
    Jess x x
    A Beautiful Secret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments! I love it too, I might even wear it tomorrow :) Good to see you've got back into blogging xx

    ReplyDelete