Sunday 2 February 2014

L'Occitane Jasmin and Bergamote Shower Gel Review

L'Occitane Jasmin and Bergamote Shower Gel available here

As part of my New Year's resolution to get through my stockpile of products, I decided to take the plunge and use this lovely shower gel that I had deemed too lovely to use.

A birthday present from last year, I had felt it was just too fancy to use everyday. However, 6 months later it's still in the cupboard so I decided to give in and try it out.

Part of the Grasse Collection, it is made with jasmine absolutes from Grasse and Egypt and bergamote essential oil from Italy.

The Jasmin and Bergamote shower gel has a delightful floral fragrance which is balanced by that of the bergamote essential oil. It creates a light to medium foam and glides onto skin, leaving it feeling soft and silky.

For me, the scent is perfection. I adore the scent of jasmine and it is my absolute favourite floral so I'm super tempted to get the Jasmine & Bergamote fragrance, although at £49 I'll have to wait for a birthday!

I really enjoyed using this shower gel and at £11 for 175ml, it is an affordable luxury.

Have you tried any of the L'Occitane shower gels?

No comments:

Post a Comment